Global Investment Research, Equity Research, Taiwan Tech and Automation, Analyst, Taipei
- Taipei, Taiwan
GLOBAL INVESTMENT RESEARCH
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify game-changing insights. You'll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing market research.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Global Investment Research produces original, fundamental research and analysis of industries, companies and economies. Our research teams continually identify and analyze financial information, strategic issues and trends that affect companies, industries and markets on a regional and global scale.
Working closely with the Senior Analyst and other members of the Asia Tech and Automation team, the goal of the Business Analyst is to:
- Build strong industry knowledge of Tech and Automation sector
- Contribute to the generation and execution of investment ideas
- Write reports/notes on companies under coverage
- Communicate with the equities sales force and traders, clients and company managements
- Interpret data and perform analysis on market, economic and technology trends
- Develop financial models
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic track record
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Proficiency in Excel
- Attention to detail
- Strong team orientation
- 1 year to 5 years of experience in investment research, financial modelling and analysis
- Working knowledge of accounting, finance, and valuation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Comfortable taking initiative and being resourceful/entrepreneurial
- Ability to multi-task and work with numerous teams
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top