Global Investment Research, Equity Research, Merchandising - Analyst / Associate - Hong Kong
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify game-changing insights. You'll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing market research.
Work alongside senior Merchandiser building relationships across Goldman Sachs research and sales & trading plus new digital and bespoke marketing products
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
(1) By curating, prioritizing and commercializing the myriad of research being published every day to inform GS sales & trading
(2) Developing and leading an all new suite of products that leverage the research product by growing new audiences, developing digital access and country, sector and idea focused content
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail
- Solid analytical ability with experience in Excel
- Familiarity with digital platforms and ability to "think outside the box" about new ways to curate and deliver research to the Street
- Enjoys networking and developing and maintaining relationships across a wide range of divisions and desks within Goldman Sachs
- Interest in markets and what moves them on a daily basis
- Ability to work on a team based around the region
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top