Global Investment Research, Equity Research, Healthcare, Associate/Vice President - Shanghai
Are you passionate about research and generating investment ideas? We're looking for a professional to join our Healthcare research team, to develop valuable insights and investment ideas for our clients.
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify game-changing insights. You'll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing market research.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
We are looking for an Analyst to join our Equity Research team in Hong Kong. Principal responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the specific analysis of individual companies and their equities within the healthcare sector (publishing reports, initiating sales calls and marketing investment opinions)
- Produce regular reports summarizing findings and predictions, as well as responsibility for the sector news flow and contributing to overall sector views/pieces
- Develop financial models and interpret data and analysis on market, economic and political events
- Develop strong relationships and have regular communications with the Equities sales force and traders, clients and companies' management
- Provide guidance and coaching to junior team members to build technical and soft skills
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 4 years of equity research experience covering hea lthcare sector stocks is preferred
- CFA qualification, and/or Bachelors or Master's in a medical degree or in /finance/ accounting
- Strong understanding of the Chinese Healthcare sector and macro economy
- Strong writing and communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Excellent modeling skills are required as well as a solid grounding in accounting/financial fundamentals
- Highly analytical thinker and writer
- Ability to respond quickly to changing situations is a must
- Well-developed commercial attitude and client marketing/relationship management skills
- Demonstrable time management and prioritization skills desirable
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top