Global Investment Research, Digital Specialist and Curator, Analyst / Associate, Hong Kong
Are you passionate about research and generating investment ideas? We're looking for a professional to join our Asia Digital Strategy team, to curate research and investment ideas for our clients.
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify insights. You'll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about market research.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The Digital Specialist will work with the Managing Editor for Global Investment Research to execute the department's digital content strategy. The job offers the opportunity to help shape how we present our market-leading research to clients.
- Curation of research by themes and areas of interest to connect the dots between the best work and to aid clients in understanding the body of material
- Managing social streams to highlight and present ideas from research in new ways
- Working with designers on information graphics, videos, packaging, slideshows and other alternative ways of presenting and displaying information
- Aiding analyst teams in the transition to digital publishing and the development of supporting resources and best practices
- Interacting with other areas of the firm to help them harness research
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Financial markets knowledge and experience
- Relationship skills to work across disciplines and help subject matter experts make the most of their work
- Familiarity with the latest technologies in digital publishing
- Experience working with developers, agencies and other partners in the development of web design
- Clear thinker capable of turning complex topics into compelling narratives
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Ideally some experience translating complex ideas into graphics and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ideally some familiarity with HTML and/or experience from a product development role.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top