Global Investment Research, Derivatives Research, Associate – New York
Goldman Sachs’ Global Investment Research division delivers value-added research to clients in the equity, fixed income, currency and commodities markets. Goldman Sachs develops global client-focused research in economics, portfolio strategy, derivatives and equity and credit securities. Our clients use these insights and investment ideas to develop their strategies.
Global Investment Research produces original, fundamental research and analysis of industries, companies and economies. Our research teams continually identify and analyze financial information, strategic issues and trends that affect companies, industries and markets on a regional and global scale.
Goldman Sachs is seeking an Associate to join the Derivatives research team in New York, NY.
Working closely with the head of Derivatives Strategy, the goal of the Associate is to:
- Collaborate with research analysts to write fundamentally driven options investment ideas using quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Communicating with the derivatives/equities sales force, derivatives/equity traders and a wide range of clients
- Contributing to other members of a diverse team covering a wide range of derivatives, cross-asset and quantitative strategies
Basic Qualifications•+5 years’ experience in single stock/index volatility or related areas (e.g. ETFs, systematic strategies)
- Experience with fundamental analysis as well as analyzing, creating and marketing investment ideas
- Bachelors Degree Required
Preferred Qualifications•Solid quantitative skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with teams
- Passion for analyzing markets
- Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top