Global Fund Services, Associate/Vice President
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
The Global Fund Services team is part of our GSAM business, responsible for the oversight of GSAM's Pooled Vehicles. The Team interacts very closely with the Funds' external service providers (including Custodian and Fund Administrators), the Funds' Board of Directors (internal and external) as well as with all internal teams connected with setup, running and oversight of the Funds. The Team is at the hub of the day to day oversight of the funds and the role will be varied and will allow the candidate to interact with a wide range of internal and external teams and be involved in a diverse range of tasks and projects.
As a member of the Global Fund Services team, you will be responsible for:
- Production/ Review of Board Packs & all other relevant materials
- Preparation of management information reporting for internal management and committees
Fund Events/Change Management Support
- Coordinate launch of new funds/share classes
- Coordinate mergers, closures, restructurings & other fund events
- Involvement in a wide range of ad-hoc fund related projects
Strategic Vendor Management Program
- Assist Team with the vendor management of the fund service providers, generally Fund Administrators, Custodians
- Assist Division with the onboarding of new vendors and ongoing compliance with Firm vendor policies
Basic Qualifications• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with relevant industry experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with professionals across various levels both internally and externally
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to set own priorities and multi-task
- An ability to work to tight deadlines, with activities and targets which may change at short notice
- A high level of accuracy with the ability to maintain this standard while under pressure from deadlines
- Highly motivated individual and self-starter with a proven background of delivery
Preferred Qualifications• Fund experience is not required, but would be an advantage
- Knowledge of fund products (i.e., mutual funds and alternative investment funds) and regulatory environments would be beneficial
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top