Global Fund Reporting Solutions, Analyst - Salt Lake City
Are you a self-starter who is highly analytical with a passion for financial markets? Our Global Fund Reporting team partners with multiple stakeholders in the Investment Management Division (IMD) to execute a strategic and centralized approach to coordinate the collection, packaging and delivery of mutual fund and composite data, commentary for internal and external clients, as well as financial data providers and consultant databases.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) is one of the world’s leading investment managers. GSAM provides institutional and individual investors with investment and advisory solutions, with strategies spanning asset classes, industries, and geographies. We help our clients navigate today’s dynamic markets, and identify the opportunities that shape their portfolios and long-term investment goals. We extend these global capabilities to the world’s leading pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, central banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, endowments, foundations, individuals and family offices.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Responsible for maintaining and updating electronic and print performance reporting marketing materials, questionnaires and databases, as well as overseeing web sites that leverage data/content we coordinate for the Global Reporting Team
Faciliate coordination and execution of Firmwide RFP’s, RFI’s and DDQ’s
- Identifying opportunities and solutions to develop value added technical materials that will enhance the reporting to clients, prospects and consultants will be extremely important in this position
- Ability to maintain and continuously improve performance marketing materials that are both channel and product-specific
- Build awareness for the Global Reporting Team through the execution of our business plans as well as assisting with strategic marketing initiatives to develop new marketing plans
- Actively seeks to drive business results by identifying opportunities to strengthen our internal and external reporting of products and sales tools
- Providing performance marketing input and supports content for websites
- Liaising with product teams to communicate product data in performance materials
- Liaising with different internal groups, of all levels, including sales/marketing, client relationship management, creative services, Digital Strategy and compliance
- Executing independent projects to enhance team efficiency
Basic QualificationsSKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- BS/BA degree
- Highly skilled analytically with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Powerpoint, Excel & Word proficiency
- Knowledge of Asset Management business and products
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top