GIR Tech - Software Engineer - Analytics - VP - GIR Engineering ex Other Distribution
- Dallas, TX
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Come join our growing Dallas based team as we deliver on the Investment Research division's digital transformation strategy. Our team of engineers are developing cutting-edge systems for some of the industry's most complex problems.Enabling Goldman Sachs' research analysts to model investment ideas efficiently and accurately, whilst ensuring that clients can access these ideas when, where and how they choose. GIR Technologists leverage the latest in cloud, mobile and big data technologies to help define and deliver our digital investment research strategy.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- This is an opportunity for a local technical lead to grow a team
- Developing and driving forward a diverse set of technology platforms, both on premises and in AWS cloud
- Helping the GIR business by making it easier for them to model, maintain and distribute analytics data to our clients
- 7+ years' relevant commercial experience
- Team or program management
- A strong analytical and problem solving mind-set
- Proven record of working across the full product lifecycle: requirements clarification and analysis, producing high level and detailed designs, implementing and providing support
- Strong experience with Java
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience working in a global team
- Agile methodologies
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top