Futures Software Developer
- Shenzhen, China
Join us for an exciting financial technology opportunity in Qian Kun as an Engineer to be based in our Shenzhen futures trading floor. With the establishment of the China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX) in 2006, the Chinese futures market has become one of the fastest growing electronic trading markets in the world. In this role, you will be responsible for the ongoing expansion of our complex, real-time applications which power our electronic trading business behind the scene.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Business analysis, partnering with futures sales, trader and senior business managers to drive product development
• Response to a rapid pace of changes, driven by growing client demands, markets and regulatory changes
• Project management, liaising with regional technology teams and external technology vendors to drive implementation
• Manage day-to-day operation of the technology platform, ensuring there is high degree of resilience and automation
• Participate in external meetings in response to industry-wide initiatives, e.g. meet with exchanges on system upgrade planning
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Driven, self-starter, team player who excels in a fast paced financial technology environment
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Minimum 1-2 years of technology experience in application development and support
• Holder of Computer Science or related Bachelor degree
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken Chinese
• English is preferred but not required - English language training may be provided where required
• Financial product knowledge in relation to equities and derivatives trading and processing
• Experience in managing external technology vendors and internal providers of various technology services
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top