Full Stack Developer - Operations Engineering
- Salt Lake City, UT
THE TECHNOLOGY DIVISION
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
CLIENT ONBOARDING ENGINEERING
Our team helps Sales transition prospect clients into actual clients by developing systems that aim to provide best in class client experience and a robust client onboarding process. The products and services we develop help both external clients and internal client-facing teams to capitalize on commercial opportunities for GS and our clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL -
- Develop API driven business services for both internal and external clients
- Build relationships with stakeholders at all levels to help ensure we are building the best solutions for the problem space.
- Take responsibility for project delivery as well as wider ownership in our functional area.
- Apply a discerning mindset to production issues - always preferring a root cause fix over a temporary hack.
- Technical, analytical, and love to dive into detail, as well as keeping broader goals in mind at all times.
- Hungry to learn new concepts and technologies.
- Self-motivated and able to work in small, fast-paced, high-impact team(s)
- Full stack developer with minimum of 3 years Java of experience
- Experience building REST services
- Minimum of 1 year building REACT user interfaces
- E xcellent communication skills, both written and verbal: able to interact in a professional manner at all levels
- MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring MVC and Spring Data
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top