MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKINGIn Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Digital Finance is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the online consumer lending business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up, and the online consumer deposits business, GS Bank. These businesses offer personal loans and savings products to customers throughout the United States. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
In your role as Fraud Specialist you will be responsible for monitoring online retail banking accounts and identifying and investigating suspicious activity indicative of fraudulent transactions.
- Identify risk and prevent loss from fraud reports, referrals from fraud email box, and return items (multiple sources/platforms).
- Make sound subjective decisions to close risky relationships, place and remove restrictions on accounts, return ACH/cancel wires.
- Investigate risk identified through new account filters from new account opening process.
- Investigate check and ACH returns and rejects. Review and investigate Fraud referrals.
- Run and review pro-active risk reports, conduct research using third party data sources to validate monetary and non-monetary transactions.
- Update and maintain alerts, case management databases to document outcomes and hand-offs.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top