Franchise New Business Group COO, Cross Divisional Sales, Analyst/Associate, New York
FNBG is a front office team that is responsible for onboarding prioritized new clients on behalf of Sales – establishing legal documentation and account opening. The goals are to create efficiencies in the onboarding process, increase throughput and improve the client experience. FNBG works very closely with Sales and multiple internal groups including Legal, Credit Risk Management and Operations to ensure clients are set up to trade with GS.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the team manager to own and drive strategic projects and initiatives for the group
- Set weekly team meeting agenda and compile minutes
- Create metrics and reporting on team throughput for team manager and sales leadership
- Manage and update team procedures and training materials on a quarterly basis
- Organize periodic product cross-training sessions
- Assist the team with ad-hoc requests from internal/external clients
Preferred Qualifications•2-3 years of work experience and/or experience in a project management, business planning or similar role
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong project management skills, business analysis skills, and detail-oriented
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to multi-task while working under tight guidelines
- Strive in high stress environments
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top