Fixed Income Operations Analyst- Frankfurt
- Frankfurt, Germany
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
The Frankfurt Fixed Income Operations team performs a range of daily control functions designed to ensure booking accuracy and integrity of books and records. Additionally the team takes care of the post-allocation flow which includes pre-matching and fails management. In addition the team focuses heavily on continuous process improvement and automation. This is done through partnerships with our clients, sales and other Operations teams with the aim of encouraging adoption of industry best practices in relation to 'straight through processing' and thus improving our automation rates.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Understand the products and business supported by the team
- Identify and reconcile trade booking errors
- Liaise with Sales to ensure timely/accurate booking of new trades and amendments to existing bookings
- Allocate trades once executed
- Pre-match trades in a timely manner
- Resolve trade fails
- Establish strong working relationship with the Business and the Federation
- Build a strong partnership with our clients in order to improve the pre-matching/allocation process and client service
- Provide assistance to other Operations and Federation teams dealing with trade related queries and acting as an intermediary and liaising with Sales where necessary.
- Identify process inefficiencies and actively contribute to process re-engineering to improve trade flow and
- Support the teamdriving change by supporting implementing new initiatives/projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years experience in financial services
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality with high attention to detail
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate on complex issues
- Self-motivated and pro-active, organized and able to prioritize effectively
- Ability to adapt to changing market environments and to work well under pressure
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top