Financial Crime Compliance, Know Your Customer, Analyst/Associate
The Know Your Customer/Enhanced Due Diligence team within the Anti-Money Laundering Suspicious Activities Group is seeking an analyst/associate, ideally with prior brokerage and or other financial industry experience. The analyst/associate will conduct enhanced due diligence on high-risk customer relationships to identify potential legal, regulatory or reputational risk. The analyst/associate will also have an advisory role in regards to the firm’s Client Identification Program. The ideal candidate would have strong analytical skills, the ability to collaborate with others, the ability to manage projects and processes, and the ability to multi-task. In this role, the analyst/associate will work closely with compliance, operations, technology and business personnel, and would be expected to quickly gain an understanding of the firm’s businesses and the rules and regulations under which the firm operates.
- Conducting enhanced due diligence on high-risk customers to identify potential legal, regulatory or reputational risk
- Providing guidance to the client onboarding teams and/or the business on anti-money laundering related matters
- Working on anti-money laundering related projects
Preferred Qualifications• Ability to work independently and yet still be team-oriented
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work flows and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to forge strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented and well-organized
- Prior brokerage experience with knowledge of the securities industry and products
- Prior compliance experience – prior AML experience would be a bonus
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top