Finance, Investment Tax Services, Analyst, Dallas
We're a team of specialists charged with managing the firm's liquidity, capital and risk, and providing the overall financial control and reporting functions. Whether assessing the creditworthiness of the firm's counterparties, monitoring market risks associated with trading activities, or offering analytical and regulatory compliance support, our work contributes directly to the firm's success. The division is ideal for collaborative individuals who have strong ethics and attention to detail.
The Goldman Sachs Tax Group advises the firm's professionals on the tax implications of transactions for the firm and of new products in development; tax planning for the firm and its partners; and tax compliance work for the firm's partners and business entities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Investment Tax Team within the Tax Group is looking to add a Analyst to our team in Dallas, TX. Our tax professionals:
- Provide tax information for the firm's financial statements
- Prepare/supervise the preparation of federal, state and local US and non-US tax returns for the firm, GSAM funds and the firm's merchant banking vehicles
- Provide worldwide tax advice to the firm's business and support units
- Tax compliance preparation and review for RMD managed investments and Firm's direct investments
- Partnership, corporate, state and local and REIT research and compliance
- Liaise with accounting personnel to resolve issues and manage the tax information gathering process
- Assist GS NY tax department with special requests
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience - Preferred Qualifications
- CPA/CPA Candidate/Masters in Taxation
- One to three years' experience in Public Accounting
- Corporate/REIT experience
- State/local tax experience
- International tax experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top