Finance, Corporate Treasury, CCAR Team, Associate
Corporate Treasury works closely with the CFO, Treasurer and other members of senior management to manage the firm’s funding, liquidity, capital and relationships with creditors and regulators. The department plays a key role in firmwide strategic and analytical
projects, providing a unique insight into the firm’s business activities and performance. The CCAR team within Corporate Treasury works cross-divisionally on the firm’s CCAR balance sheet and liquidity projections and related exercises, including how those projections relate to the firm’s business and balance sheet planning.
- Work as part of an integrated team on strategic planning and execution of the firm’s CCAR and DFAST balance sheet and liquidity projections and related exercises
- Project manage and assist in the development of model infrastructures and assumptions underlying financial projections
- Drive analyses on the business impact of recent regulatory and industry developments related to CCAR
- Develop presentations for senior management, regulators, and other key stakeholders
- Assist in drafting written sections of the CCAR and DFAST submissions
Preferred Qualifications• 2+ years of relevant work experience (e.g., finance, banking, risk management)
- Proactive, self-starter with strong project management skills and ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact and build relationships with people from different departments and levels of seniority
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top