Finance, Corporate Treasury, Analyst / Associate
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Corporate Treasury works closely with the CFO, Treasurer and other members of senior management to manage the firm's funding, liquidity, capital and relationships with creditors and regulators. The department plays a key role in firmwide strategic and analytical projects, providing a unique insight into the firm's business activities and performance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Develop and implement global and regional liquidity risk management and funding policies
- Produce key risk management metrics that are used to manage day-to-day risks
- Monitor liquidity risks relating to the firm's business activities, including trading, financing, and operational activities
- Develop and implement liquidity and capital stress testing models
- Size and manage the firm's liquidity pool
- Manage various secured and unsecured funding programs, such as repo funding, term bonds, and bank deposits, in partnership with the Securities Division
- Manage and optimize firm / customer inventory and derivatives collateral - Optimize the level and composition of the firm's capital base relative to its risk profile - Analyze new business initiatives and products to assess their liquidity risks and funding and capital requirements
- Interpret and respond to new regulations that have an impact on liquidity, funding and/or capital
- Create presentations related to liquidity, funding and capital for discussion with Board of Directors, senior management, counterparties/clients, ratings agencies and regulators
Skills / Experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and form independent judgments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills (for example, relevant degree or experience)
- Ability to interact with and build relationships with people from different departments and levels of seniority
- Self starter with good commercial perspective
- Experience in a relevant field (for example, Risk Management, Funding, Corporate Finance, Capital Markets) a plus
- 2+ years of experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top