Finance, Controllers, Transfer Pricing, Analyst/Associate
The Controllers group is responsible for safeguarding the firm’s assets: to help maintain the integrity of Goldman Sachs’ finances and expenditures. Through careful consideration and analysis of firm finances, objectives and strategies, we ensure that the firm’s businesses continue to be profitable and efficiently run. Controllers also ensure that all business practices are in compliance with financial and regulatory requirements worldwide. Since contact with virtually every part of the firm is essential to Controllers, professionals in the department experience Goldman Sachs businesses, products and sophisticated technology systems in depth.
- The individual will be a part of the transfer pricing team which is responsible to control, monitor and report on all transfer pricing relationships of the firm.
- The team is involved in monthly activities like P&L difference monitoring of transfer pricing accounts.
- The team also ensures accuracy and completeness of transfer pricing calculations.
- As a part of the team the individual will be involved with the analytical reviews of various businesses undertaken by Goldman Sachs to understand the requirement and adequacy of transfer pricing.
- Other key areas of focus would include the 10K SEC reporting (US GAAP), to understand the business performance and effective tax rates and also projections for tax and capital planning
Basic Qualifications•The candidate should have had at least 2 years of relevant experience in the Transfer pricing domain either in consulting or accounting.
- The candidate should be control focused and continuously challenging status quo to bring about improved efficiencies.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top