Finance, Controllers Technology Office, Financial Systems Risk Management Support, Sr.Analyst/Associate, Jersey City
Controllers Technology Office (CTO) is a group within Controllers whose primary responsibility is to partner with Controllers users and the technology organization to expand and improve the strategic systems architecture that supports Controllers workflows. As such, CTO plays an integral role in identifying, designing and implementing best in class technology solutions for Controllers to meet the growing reporting requirements of executive management, as well as the rapidly changing external financial and regulatory reporting environments. Additionally, the Financial Systems Risk Management (FSRM) team within CTO is responsible for implementing and governing control procedures to ensure accurate internal and external reporting. This function supports controls and governance required in Controllers systems, including sub-ledger, account opening, and financial reporting systems.
- Manage data integrity through the implementation and governance of an effective control framework
- Analyze and maintain security administration for user population
- Facilitate the creation/modification of key system attributes required to accommodate evolving financial and regulatory reporting requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as Technology, Controllers, Market Risk and Internal Audit to ensure accurate and consistent data quality
- Participate in the testing of new functionality and system enhancements/upgrades
- Assist users in the documentation and timely resolution of system related issues
- Train new and experienced users globally to properly input and report information from financial applications
Preferred QualificationsPreferred Qualifications
- 2 - 5 years of work experience
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or Technology preferred
- Prior experience in financial services or technology industry preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral; confident in interaction with all levels of employees
- Detailed-oriented, self-motivated and organized with proven ability to multi task varying priorities and deliverables
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Thrives in fast-paced, deadline driven environment as both an individual and team contributor
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to identify, address, and prioritize problems that may arise
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top