Finance, Controllers, Product Control Investment Accounting, Analyst/Sr, Analyst, Irving
Controllers Divisional Overview:
Controllers ensure that the firm meets all the financial control and reporting obligations of a global, regulated and public financial institution. In the Controllers Department, our professionals measure the profitability of, and risks associated with, every aspect of the firm’s business. Controllers also ensure that the firm’s activities are conducted in compliance with the regulations governing transactions in the financial markets.
The Investment Accounting Team in Irving is seeking an individual to support the team as an Analyst. Investment Accounting is involved in the accounting and financial reporting for a wide range of real estate and loan investment entities.
- Entity level accounting including asset level data uploads, journal entry preparation and input, monthly close procedures and financial statement preparation
- Preparation of lender draw requests, procurement system invoice clearance and hotel insurance claim administration
- Work is performed utilizing the JD Edwards/PeopleSoft general ledger system
- Ad hoc requests for entity financial data utilizing Excel and GL Company applications
- Prepare data to support the annual financial statement audit process and the quarterly and annual requests from the internal tax group
- Responsible for various internal and external reporting requirements
- Interface with other support areas, including tax, financial reporting, regulatory controllers, fund accounting, corporate treasury and operations
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- Ability to use initiative and work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Good PC skills, especially Excel
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top