Finance, Controllers, Legal Entities Controllers, Analyst/Associate, Beijing
Would you like to utilize your accounting knowledge as a controller to work with various local and regional teams in Goldman Sachs? We are looking for a team player with strong accounting knowledge and a passion in finance to support not only China business but also regional projects including risk control as well as various initiatives.
We're a team of specialists charged with managing the firm's liquidity, capital and risk, and providing the overall financial control and reporting functions. Whether assessing the creditworthiness of the firm's counterparties, monitoring market risks associated with trading activities, or offering analytical and regulatory compliance support, our work contributes directly to the firm's success. The division is ideal for collaborative individuals who have strong ethics and attention to detail.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The Corporate Accounting team is responsible for the financial and regulatory reporting functions for Beijing Gaohua Securities Company Limited and its subsidiaries.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Maintain the books and records for the firm and its subsidiaries
• Prepare financial reporting packages under GAAP
• Prepare regulatory, tax and statistical returns to regulators
• Analysis and execution of intercompany transfer pricing arrangements
• Work closely with other areas within Controllers and other divisions
• Participate in cross-divisional projects for new business initiatives
• Develop a broad understanding of the securities business and financial products
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Min 3 years of professional accounting/tax experience
- Working knowledge of China GAAP and/or other accounting standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Chinese and English
- Strong PC skills, particularly with Excel
- Good team player
- Ability to think broadly and make connections between diverse issues and tasks
- Good problem resolving skills
- Committed, self-motivated and proactive, with a desire to succeed
- Working knowledge or audit in securities/banking industry preferred
- Qualified accountant is preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top