Finance, Controllers, Investment Accounting- Renewable Power, Associate - Dallas
- Dallas, TX
We're a team of specialists charged with managing the firm's liquidity, capital and risk, and providing the overall financial control and reporting functions. Whether assessing the creditworthiness of the firm's counterparties, monitoring market risks associated with trading activities, or offering analytical and regulatory compliance support, our work contributes directly to the firm's success. The division is ideal for collaborative individuals who have strong ethics and attention to detail.
The Investment Accounting Team in Dallas is seeking an individual to support the team as an Associate. Investment Accounting is involved in the accounting and financial reporting for a portfolio of renewable energy projects and developer loans.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Entry level accounting including asset level data uploads, journal entry preparation and input, monthly close procedures and financial statement preparation
- Work is performed utilizing the JD Edwards and Investran accounting systems
- Ad hoc requests for entity financial data utilizing Excel and GL Company/Hubble applications
- Prepare data to support the quarterly/annual financial statement audit process and the quarterly and annual requests from the internal tax group including, but not limited to the HLBV calculation
- Responsible for various internal and external reporting requirements
- Interface with other support areas, including tax, financial reporting, regulatory controllers, fund accounting, corporate treasury and operations
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Accounting
- Background in renewable energy accounting (large Public Accounting firm preferred)
- Experience with public entity reporting a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- Ability to use initiative and work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Good PC skills, especially Excel
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top