Finance, Controllers, International Payroll Analyst, Jersey City
- Administer the executive and expatriate payrolls for Canada, Mexico, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Africa.
- Partner with Global Human Capital Management and external vendors on compensation, benefits, and foreign tax withholdings.
- Liaise with Tax and Legal for jurisdictional tax requirements, regulatory changes, and compliance in multiple countries.
- Responsible for wage and tax reporting in international entities involving multiple currencies and foreign exchange conversions.
- Perform monthly variance analyses related to compensation and benefits.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Accounting team and Legal Entity Controllers regarding reconciliations for balance sheet substantiations.
- Coordinate funding with Treasury and Liquidity Management Team for monthly payrolls and tax payments across multiple currencies.
- Reconcile global mobility benefits for expatriate employees including relocation allowances and tax equalization.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls and quality assurance to maintain financial controls related to compensation.
- Participate in a wide range of compensation related and ad hoc projects.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and remain flexible to constantly changing priorities
- Detail oriented and ensure high level of accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality for all compensation related items
- Proficient in EXCEL
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top