Finance, Controllers, IMD Product Controllers, Analyst
Candidate will be part of the Quantitative Investment Strategies ("QIS") Performance Team in IMD Product Controllers. The function involves performance oversight for hedge funds, separate accounts and mutual funds managed by the QIS team in GSAM. Candidate will interact with various groups within the Business including Portfolio Management, Product Management, Trading Desk and Distribution teams. Candidate will also work closely with Controllers, Operations and Technology teams on a regular basis.
- Primary role involves generation and reporting of performance returns against benchmarks, targets and estimates along with analysis of variances
- Performance oversight including critical review of significant account P&L and performance with portfolio managers and senior management
- Report on performance across a variety of GSAM strategies to senior management as well as fund board of directors
- Maintain control procedures around the performance process and management reporting
Preferred QualificationsPreferred Experience/Skills:
- 1 - 3 years of relevant industry experience; exposure to investment management
- Strong academic background with a concentration in Finance/Accounting; working towards CPA and/or CFA is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as analytical and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment under pressure
- Solid PC skills, specifically Excel macros, VBA and/or Access experience is a plus
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top