Finance - Controllers - Funding Product Control - Analyst/Associate - Salt Lake City
Controllers ensure that the Firm meets all the financial control and reporting obligations of a global, regulated and public financial institution. Controllers also ensure that the Firm's activities are conducted in compliance with the regulations governing transactions in the financial markets. Funding Controllers are specifically responsible for reporting profit & loss and balance sheet for a subset of the firm's secured and unsecured financing activities. Additionally, Funding Controllers analyze and report the firmwide balance sheet and net interest P&L, as well as various liquidity metrics.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Report daily P&L and balance sheet for firm funding, GS Bank, and Prime Services
- Report daily firmwide estimated balance sheet, including divisional and entity attribution
- Analyze and report daily debt movements for the firm
- Perform quarterly reporting for debt in financial disclosures
- Perform on-going price verification procedures to ensure appropriate valuation of firm inventory
- Liaise cross-divisionally on key firmwide initiatives impacting funding
- Accounting, Economics or Finance degree preferred, but not required
- CPA, or CFA preferred, but not required
- Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to clearly articulate ideas
- The ability to work on a global team of diverse individuals
- Proactive; the ability to respond creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, high-pressure, changing environment
- Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgment and integrity
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top