Finance, Controllers, CCAR Central Team, Analyst/Associate, New York
We're a team of specialists charged with managing the firm's liquidity, capital and risk, and providing the overall financial control and reporting functions. Whether assessing the creditworthiness of the firm's counterparties, monitoring market risks associated with trading activities, or offering analytical and regulatory compliance support, our work contributes directly to the firm's success. The division is ideal for collaborative individuals who have strong ethics and attention to detail.
The CCAR Central Team is responsible for the coordination and governance of the firm's annual CCAR and mid-year DFAST capital planning and stress testing exercises. The CCAR team has significant interaction with senior management and is responsible for producing the firm's Capital Plan and Board communications as well as coordinating completion of Federal Reserve FR Y-14A templates, external disclosures, and supporting documentation. The CCAR team works closely with Risk, Revenue Divisions, and Finance teams responsible for risk identification and scenario construction and estimations of Net Earnings, Balance Sheet and RWAs. In addition, the CCAR team helps drive process and technology enhancements as well as the remediation of internal and external review findings.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Specific responsibilities include:
- Gaining significant knowledge across all aspects of the firm's businesses, risks and capital planning process
- Developing and tracking of the firm's capital planning and stress testing project plan as well as ensuring clear communication of timeline, requirements and expected deliverables to stakeholders
- Assisting in preparation of materials for internal and external communications (including required external disclosures and supporting materials)
- Assisting in compilation of the firm's CCAR/DFAST income statement
- Assisting in drafting of Board materials and the firm's Capital Plan
- Coordinating 14A template completion
- Analyzing and distributing Federal Reserve CCAR instructions, announcements and FAQs
- Participating in Industry and Regulatory discussions
- Perform varied ad-hoc analyses
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 + years relevant experience
- Knowledge of and prior CCAR experience preferred
- Prior experience in regulatory capital and/or financial reporting a plus
- Very strong project management skills
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player - ability to maintain mutual support within a high profile team
- Proactive and the ability to self-direct, analyze, evaluate and form independent judgments
- Ability to operate in fast-paced environment with high sense of urgency / multi-tasking skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top