Finance, Controllers, Capital Analysis, Planning & Reporting, Analyst/Associate
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We're a team of specialists charged with managing the firm's liquidity, capital and risk, and providing the overall financial control and reporting functions. Whether assessing the creditworthiness of the firm's counterparties, monitoring market risks associated with trading activities, or offering analytical and regulatory compliance support, our work contributes directly to the firm's success. The division is ideal for collaborative individuals who have strong ethics and attention to detail.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Capital associates are responsible for understanding, implementing and analyzing the Basel framework. The associate will work to develop and implement the strategic capital platform. Defining, analyzing and documenting requirements of the program, communicating them clearly to stakeholders. Helping to drive the process. Key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Identifying the current and future state business process
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Creating, analyzing and validating detailed functional specifications
- Facilitating the design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution
- Delivering elements of system design
Main Skills :
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, math or engineering
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of the Basel Framework and/or regulatory reporting
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top