Finance, Controllers, Capital Analysis, Planning & Reporting, Analyst/Associate
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
Controllers ensure that the firm meets all the financial control and reporting obligations of a global, regulated and public financial institution. In the Controllers Department, our professionals measure the profitability of, and risks associated with, every aspect of the firm’s business. Controllers also ensure that the firm’s activities are conducted in compliance with the regulations governing transactions in the financial markets.
Regulatory Reporting and Analysis associates are responsible for performing various reporting related activities related to the Basel framework. The associate will work to promote completeness and accuracy of the external and internal reporting function through the development and management of policies, procedures and controls.
Key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Preparing and documenting of various internal and external regulatory reports
- Analyzing and escalate issues identified for processes for each component of the various Basel capital calculations to assess impact on capital
- Drafting recommendation and liaising with the business units to remediate risks, findings and gaps identified during the validation process
- Daily, monthly and quarterly regulatory risk capital analyses, Basel 1 > 3
- Deep analytics on data while being able to summarize and communicate findings
Basic Qualifications• Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, math or engineering
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
Preferred Qualifications• Understanding of the Basel Framework and/or regulatory reporting
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top