FICC BoltWeb - Pricing and Quoting Developer - Associate - Ficc Deriv Automation Tech
Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodities (FICC) Technology plays a key role in the firm's
ability to help institutional clients buy and sell financial instruments on liquidity venues
around the world, an important revenue driver for the firm. In FICC Technology we use both open source industry standard and internal proprietary technologies to build cutting edge platforms for pricing, execution, and control over each of these millions of transactions.
FICC Technology is looking for a developer to work on a strategic platform for real-time pricing and quoting for our division. This platform will be used to drive real-time decision making and trade-booking by traders and sales across a range of business lines on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate would have experience and interest in building a large scale distributed system that is fast, accurate and highly reliable. They should also have commercial experience in Java.
The successful candidate will join a team of talented developers working on this highly visible and prestigious project. The opportunity will appeal to motivated individuals who want to work directly with the trading desks.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Build a unified world-class risk management framework supporting all aspects of trading in various fixed income
• Execute full stack development in all and any components of the system required to solve the business problems presented.
• Write unit and integration tests to assert the correctness of the features you've implemented
• Work directly with Trading, Sales and Strategists
• Learn about the FICC business while working with a talented group of individuals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Honour's degree in a STEM subject
• 3+ years of professional Java development experience
• Familiarity with testing tools in Java
• Excellent object oriented analysis and design skills
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
• Experience in NoSQL data stores, e.g. Cassandra or MongoDB
• Experience in modern message oriented middleware, e.g. Kafka or RabbitMQ
• Experience in debugging distributed systems
• Experience in developing software for Akka or Vertx
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top