Executive Office, Office of the Chairman, Associate/Vice President - New York
- New York, NY
The Executive Office plays an integral role in setting and advancing Goldman Sachs' strategy and in supporting and enhancing the firm's distinctive culture. Our goal is to provide our people, clients, shareholders and the broader public with information about the breadth of our global efforts, highlight our focus on delivering sustainable, long-term returns for our shareholders and demonstrate our commitment to making an impact on the communities where we live and work and on society more broadly.
The Associate/Vice President will be a member of the team that supports the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Working closely with other team members and stakeholders in the Executive Office to conceive, propose, craft and manage executive communications for the Chairman and CEO
- Research and write draft articles, talking points, opinion pieces, speeches or other written communications
- Work with stakeholders across the businesses in connection with managing draft written communications
- Serve as an internal consultant for Executive Office stakeholders on topics related to executive communications and editorial matters
- Proven track record, with at least 6-8 years of experience, in executive speechwriting, journalism, or internal communications
- Demonstrated experience managing executive communications strategy and workflow
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to function well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment that demands creativity, energy and excellence
- High degree of integrity and utmost discretion with confidential information
- Business, economics, or financial services background preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top