Executive Office, Office of Corporate Engagement (OCE), Analyst / Associate, London
Our Executive Office is a group of diverse teams that shapes corporate strategy, culture, and brand. Whether communicating with employees, managing our brand, or articulating our strategy to investors and analysts, our work directly impacts how the firm is viewed by a variety of crucial stakeholders. You'll be part of a team of excellent communicators who are comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Executive Office is comprised of several groups including Alumni Relations, Brand and Content Strategy, Internal Communications, Media Relations, the Office of Corporate Engagement (OCE), Investor Relations, Environmental Markets, Government Affairs and the Office of the Chairman. The division supports the entire firm in building and communicating our strategy, culture and brand to both external and internal stakeholders, including the firm's business divisions, clients, media, regulators, policy makers, employees and the broader public. By providing these audiences with information about Goldman Sachs, we aim to support their understanding of the firm, enabling a connection and commitment to our mission and strategy.
At Goldman Sachs, we take very seriously our responsibility to the communities where we work and live. The OCE team seeks to help our people fulfill the firm's commitment to assist our communities through financial support, volunteer endeavours and partnerships with non-profit organizations.
We place the same level of importance and professionalism on our community engagement programs as we do with our business. This full-time Analyst/Associate position will serve on the Office of Corporate Engagement team in London.
Communications and Outreach
- Draft talking points for OCE-related events
- Create PowerPoint presentations for internal and external communications purposes
- Participate in phone calls with internally and externally-referred interested persons
- Write program overviews for various award applications, briefings, print and web articles
- Develop content for @GS10KSmallBiz Twitter account
- Manage GSWeb updates
- Provide support for program-related activities, including 10,000 Small Businesses UK and 10,000 Women
- Conduct research, analyse data and prepare reports
- Support recruitment and outreach for the programs
- Maintain and manage program databases
- Assist on grant processing
- Assist in planning and execution of national and regional convenings of 10,000 Small Businesses alumni and partners
- Prepare briefings and talking points for event participants
- Assist in drafting Thought Leadership event program content
- Assist in creating and maintaining guest invite lists
- Help coordinate 10,000 Small Businesses employee engagement opportunities, including working with Internal Communications and Goldman Sachs University to prepare email invitations for events
Community TeamWorks (CTW)
- Oversee a portfolio of volunteer projects in order to ensure the success of CTW, the internal stakeholder experience, and the GS partnership with the community organizations
- Represent OCE through delivering CTW related presentations to nonprofit partners and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with colleagues on various CTW tasks (logistical, analytical, administrative)
- Assist with end of season program evaluation with data collection & data analysis
- Outstanding writer, proof reader and copy editor
- Strong oral communication skills and confidence to work with senior people
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and continuously reprioritize work flow
- Ability to work independently and in a team, as well as to build strong relationships
- Enthusiastic about taking on new/different projects and visible/demonstrated energy/attitude to succeed in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent judgment and discretion
- Attention to detail a must
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top