Executive Office, Office of Corporate Engagement, Community Team Works, New York, Vice President
Our Executive Office is a group of diverse teams that shapes corporate strategy, culture, and brand. Whether communicating with employees, managing our brand, or articulating our strategy to investors and analysts, our work directly impacts how the firm is viewed by a variety or crucial stakeholders. You'll be part of a team of excellent communicators who are comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Goldman Sachs Office of Corporate Engagement (OCE) coordinates the global philanthropic efforts of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS), including strategic partnerships, charitable giving, and employee community engagement.
OCE is comprised of the GS Foundation, Goldman Sachs Gives, 10,000 Women , 10,000 Small Businesses , and Community TeamWorks (CTW).
CTW is GS' global employee community engagement program that allows the people of the firm to participate in team-based volunteer projects with nonprofit organizations. Since 1997, CTW has offered opportunities worldwide for employees to contribute their ideas and expertise to drive tangible progress in communities. Over 20,000 employees globally participate in the program each year.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Responsibilities include the management, enhancement and implementation of the firm's Community TeamWorks program with a focus on engaging our people across all levels and offices and measuring the program's impact.
- Develop CTW strategy and ensure that it is current, best-in-class, employee focused, and relevant to the entire organization
- Oversee and manage CTW program and identify internal and external opportunities to increase visibility of the firm's community engagement platform
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to modernize and enhance the technical platform supporting CTW and ensure increased functionally and continued employee satisfaction
- Develop evaluation tools, reporting, and storytelling components
- Lead the industry in employee volunteering and corporate social responsibility approach
- Cultivate, manage, and maintain internal and external relationships
- Ability to research, develop, and create volunteer projects of various sizes
- Create presentations, briefing materials, and strategy documents for meetings and events
- Collaborate as a team player who is skilled at managing both internal and external teams and junior staff
- Minimum of 10 years of demonstrated experience in volunteer management, program oversight, and community engagement
- Proven tactical execution experience including strategy development, operations, and budget analysis
- Passion towards corporate philanthropy and community engagement
- Knowledge in impact measurement, program evaluation and reporting
- Proven project management skills, with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, and strong attention to detail
- Direct experience managing and executing employee programs (skills based and pro-bono projects)
- Proactive and collaborative team player skilled at managing multiple projects and people
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as in team
- Critical thinker with sound judgment and proven problem solving ability
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and willing to work extended hours and travel when required
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word for presentations and data analysis
- Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy, and discretion
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top