Executive Office, International Management, Analyst - Hong Kong
The Executive Office plays an integral role in setting and advancing Goldman Sachs' strategy and in supporting and enhancing the firm's distinctive culture. Our goal is to provide our people, clients, shareholders and the broader public with information about the breadth of our global efforts, highlight our focus on delivering sustainable, long-term returns for our shareholders and demonstrate our commitment to making an impact on the communities where we live and work and on society more broadly.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The International Management team within the Executive Office supports the management of the Asia Pacific region. The team works closely with the firm's senior management to identify and execute strategic initiatives, engaging the firm's broader divisional and regional leadership and providing significant exposure across the firm's businesses and Federation functions. The team also has responsibility for prioritizing and preparing the President of Asia Pacific Ex-Japan for external engagements - client, government and regulatory, among others - working in close cooperation with other EO colleagues, including Corporate Communications, the Office of Government Affairs, and the Office of Corporate Engagement, as well as client teams in the revenue-producing divisions and the Federation.
- Driving execution and implementation of strategic initiatives
- Performing an analysis, coordination and project management role focusing on firmwide regional priorities
- Supporting senior leadership across the Asia Pacific region in the development and execution of their external engagement strategy
- Preparing presentations and briefing memos for senior management on internal and external engagements
- Developing working relationships with counterparts in other divisions to ensure firmwide coordination
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- 1-4 years of experience
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly for the creation of content
- Strong organizational skills; ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Confidence to interact and ability to build relationships with people across the firm at different levels of seniority
- High level of enthusiasm and demonstrated energy to take on new/challenging projects and to succeed in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent judgment and discretion
- Teamwork oriented
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top