Executive Office, Corporate Communications, Internal Communications, New York, Analyst
Our Executive Office is a group of diverse teams that shapes corporate strategy, culture, and brand. Whether communicating with employees, managing our brand, or articulating our strategy to investors and analysts, our work directly impacts how the firm is viewed by a variety of crucial stakeholders. You'll be part of a team of excellent communicators who are comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Corporate Communications team manages the firm's internal and external communications. The analyst will support the Internal Communications team within Corporate Communications, supporting our mission to inform, inspire and engage our people by keeping them connected to the firm's strategy and business; fostering a sense of belonging to a community driven by a unique culture; and strengthen our people's commitment and contributions to the firm.
Member of the team contributing to the following:
- Content creation, e.g., research, write, edit and review articles for GSWeb, the firm's intranet, contribute to firmwide newsletter, create biographies for managing directors
- Event management , e.g., support Executive Office-sponsored events and programs for our people
- Platform management , e.g., support rollout of new functionality in conjunction with Engineering
- Consulting, e.g., help prepare and execute cross-divisional communications plans, support events for our people such as townhalls
- Governance , e.g., edit, review and approve communications according to firmwide style, assist with signage/internal marketing campaigns across Goldman Sachs campuses, file and archive key communications
- Measurement , e.g., ongoing monitoring of analytics, creation of metrics-driven reports
- Additional projects as they arise, e.g., support for cross-functional communications initiatives, briefing memos and presentations in advance of meetings with internal leaders or other stakeholders, etc.
- 1-2 years of experience in a communications role preferred, though not necessary
- Highest attention to detail
- Proven writing and editorial experience
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks to meet client needs
- Must be able to take ideas from inception and carry them through delivery
- Ability to cultivate relationships across the firm's divisions and business lines
- Excellent multi-tasking, analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment a must
- Enthusiastic - high energy and a "can do" approach
- An understanding and appreciation for the firm's culture
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top