Executive Office, Corporate Communications Asia Pacific, Associate, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
The Corporate Communications team within the Executive Office of Goldman Sachs seeks to protect and enhance the firm's culture, brand and reputation. The Associate role is a key position within the Corporate Communications team for the Asia Pacific region, helping to develop and implement a range of media strategies and communications tools in support of the firm's businesses.
Our Executive Office is a group of diverse teams that shapes corporate strategy, culture, and brand. Whether communicating with employees, managing our brand, or articulating our strategy to investors and analysts, our work directly impacts how the firm is viewed by a variety of crucial stakeholders. You'll be part of a team of excellent communicators who are comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Help develop strategies and execute proactive media engagement programs for key business areas
- Provide strategic communications guidance to senior leaders in specific business areas
- Work with colleagues across the firm - in Asia and around the world - on reputational issues and on important strategic projects
- Develop messaging for communications priorities
- Find innovative ways and develop creative storylines to inform stakeholders about the firm and its activities
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven track record in media relations, with at least 5~8 years of experience required, with financial services, specifically financial transaction communications experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- An established network of trusted media relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment is a must
- Enthusiastic - high energy and a "can do" approach
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top