Executive Office - Conflicts Resolution Group - Administrative Assistant
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our Executive Office is a group of diverse teams that shapes corporate strategy, culture, and brand. Whether communicating with employees, managing our brand, or articulating our strategy to investors and analysts, our work directly impacts how the firm is viewed by a variety of crucial stakeholders. You'll be part of a team of excellent communicators who are comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Providing administrative support in a complex team environment to a group of professionals of varying seniority in the Conflicts Resolution Group.
- Arrange, confirm and manage detailed calendars for MDs, VPs and junior team with the ability to prioritize meeting requests and manage related logistics.
- Schedule complex meetings and conference calls with senior level internal and external constituents.
- Receive and manage high volume of phone calls and e-mails.
- Interact with senior level business leaders while answering calls and scheduling meetings.
- Perform general tasks including, but not limited to, preparing correspondence, file organization, research requested information, archiving, preparing pre-meeting materials for review.
- Prepare travel and expense reports on a timely basis.
- Other related projects and duties as requested.
Experience / Skills / Systems Requirements
- Experience working in a highly demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working with highly confidential information.
- Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required.
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Great team player
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Excellent communication skills in person, on phone, and by email and voicemail.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top