Executive Office, Brand and Content Strategy, New York, Vice President
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
EXECUTIVE OFFICEOur Executive Office is a group of diverse teams that shapes corporate strategy, culture, and brand. Whether communicating with employees, managing our brand, or articulating our strategy to investors and analysts, our work directly impacts how the firm is viewed by a variety of crucial stakeholders. You'll be part of a team of excellent communicators who are comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
The Brand and Content Strategy group is responsible for managing the external facing brand of Goldman Sachs and creating content that explains our businesses, the work we do for clients, and sharing insights on key trends and themes shaping the global economy. We create content that is distributed across goldmansachs.com, social media, paid media campaigns and sponsored content hubs, among other platforms. Our team also manages the firm's presence on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) and the GS.com website. Brand and Content Strategy is part of the firm�s Corporate Communications team, which includes outreach to a range of Goldman Sachs stakeholders, including employees and media.
Role Summary: This person will create and produce video and written content across the firm's various communications channels, focused on sharing the firm's ideas and insights on markets, industries and the global economy. This person will have a particular focus on the firm's Talks at GS series, producing high quality videos of session highlights, and shorter clips for distribution on social media. Work closely with different stakeholders within Corporate Communications, as well as across the businesses.
- Develop and execute content ideas that highlight the firm's thought leadership across a broad range of topics, with a particular focus on the "Talks at GS" series
- Produce video highlights of "Talks at GS" sessions, and shorter video clips for Facebook and Twitte
- Prepare briefing materials and draft questions for "Talks at GS" sessions
- Develop new ideas for repackaging Talks at GS content for broader external distribution
- Write and edit content for other BCS digital platforms as needed, including thought leadership videos, social media, GS.com, BRIEFINGS
- Interview subject matter experts at all levels throughout the firm for insights and ideas that inform external content creation
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of eight to 10 years related work in journalism or communications
- Strong editorial judgment, writing and visual storytelling skills
- Familiarity with the latest trends and tools in professional video production
- Ability to conduct in-depth research on a wide array of issues and synthesize findings cogently
- Experience conducting interviews with subject matter experts
- Experience establishing and managing processes and communications
- High integrity, excellent judgment, and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and strong executive presence
- Results-oriented, self-directed with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple time-sensitive projects and function as part of a cohesive team
- Interest in the financial markets and investment products
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top