Equities Technology Quant Program Developer (APAC) - EQ Trade Data Interface
The Equities Quant Program in APAC delivers a platform for GS' current and prospective quant clients for trading Equities. Quant developers are focused on infrastructure for the lifecycle of trades for these quant clients. Key features include lower latency, higher throughput, position and account management for both co-location and existing GS OM2 flows.
Additional engineers allow for platform build roadmap between 2017-2019, allowing GS to significantly grow gross revenues from 2016 to 2020. Quant clients will also drive increases in market share for GS APAC over the same timeframe, leading significant benefits in both tiering and liquidity for all clients.
Without these roles, GS expects to take significantly longer to develop the same functionality, with expected risk of competitors accelerating their builds, leaving GS unable to reach revenue targets for quants. OM2 is the key Order Management System underpinning the Equities flows. Development to replace OMA with OM2 is critical to improve capacity (10x), throughput (3x), and latency (60x), which is critical for preparing the firm for quant clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Synthetic Execution developers protect the existing pipeline of projects as part of Asia Quant build out.
• Synthetic Execution developers develop and maintain the synthetic workflow systems.
• SDLC lifecycle: coding, automated testing, and release management.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Seeking developers with C++ and/or SecDB experience, as well as experience with Java and a solid OO background.
• Background in scripting languages (Python, Perl) and Linux.
• A willingness to develop key features for clients in a front office environment.
• Enthusiastic, proactive, and driven individual with high degree of attention to detail.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top