Equities Technology - Program Manager
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients.
Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- As key person on the global One Delta trading reengineering program, the role offers a long-range opportunity to lead projects across all aspects of One Delta trading.
- As a senior program manager you will play a key role organizing the effort of very talented development teams across the regions
- Joining this significant effort at early stage also give you the opportunity to make your mark building the next generation equities trading platform
- You will be able to utilize your extensive program management skills and exercise good judgement built up over your extensive equities project deliveries
- Your ability to clearly communicating across a wide group of participants from junior developers to senior partners will be highly valued.
- You are highly organized and you enjoy putting things in order, across all aspect of the program, from communication regime, work-stream structure, resource planning and putting together clear set of milestones
- You will also contribute to all expects the equities engineering initiatives as a matter passion and ownership
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5 years work experience successfully driving projects
- Must have experience in coordinating work across multiple disciplines or organizations and be adept at building consensus across organizational and functional lines
- Must have experience with managing client expectations and communicating effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand full context of business initiative and translate that into project plan which includes all milestones, dependencies, and resources; manage the execution of the plan
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Program/Project management experience
- Technical grounding, i.e. prior grounding in application development and / or technology infrastructure
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top