Equities Execution Services Client Operations Analyst - Frankfurt
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Our Equities Execution Services (EES) Client Ops team is looking for a professional who is keen to use and develop their client service and technical skills to support the day to day cash equities business. While working in a fast pace environment you like to challenge status quo and will work with our clients in Germany, Switzerland, and Austria to focus on strategic and continuous improvement of our automation (STP) rates and overall workflows.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow. Equity Client Ops is a middle office, client facing team, providing strategic operational support for Single Shares, Electronic Trading, and Program Trading. Main functions include trade allocation, exception management, and working closely with our clients to increase the automated booking flow. Focus on increasing scalability of our current workflows to support the growing business.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Working in a very dynamic and high energy client facing team
- Develop your client relationship skills through direct client meetings
- Day to day query resolution from both external clients and internal stakeholders
- Root cause analysis and proactive strategic resolution of trade breaks and fail management
- Using your strong technical and digitalisation mind-set to work closely with sales, trading, technology and our business development team to upgrade our platforms and processes in order to enhance the client experience and increase controls
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of one year of experience in financial services
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects
- Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- A flexible, proactive, energetic approach
- A strong team player who is able to work efficiently & effectively under pressure and to tight timelines
- Enthusiasm and a strong desire to learn are key attributes given the steep learning curve this role will provide
- A highly confident, mature and professional approach to all work undertaken
- Prior knowledge in a client service orientated team in the financial industry and operational work flows
- Proven skills on process improvement identification and implementation
- Risk and control mind-set
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top