EO, Brand and Content Strategy, New York, Senior Analyst
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
EXECUTIVE OFFICEOur Executive Office is a group of diverse teams that shapes corporate strategy, culture, and brand. Whether communicating with employees, managing our brand, or articulating our strategy to investors and analysts, our work directly impacts how the firm is viewed by a variety of crucial stakeholders. You'll be part of a team of excellent communicators who are comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
The Brand and Content Strategy group is responsible for managing the external facing brand of Goldman Sachs and creating content that explains our businesses, the work we do for clients, and sharing insights on key trends and themes shaping the global economy. We create content that is distributed across goldmansachs.com, social media, paid media campaigns and sponsored content hubs, among other platforms. Our team also manages the firm's presence on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) and the GS.com website. Brand and Content Strategy is part of the firm�s Corporate Communications team, which includes outreach to a range of Goldman Sachs stakeholders, including employees and media.
Role Summary: This person will create written content across the firm's various communications channels, focused on sharing the firm's ideas and insights on markets, industries and the global economy. Work closely with different stakeholders within Corporate Communications, as well as across the businesses.
- Prepare briefing materials and draft questions for the firm's podcast, "Exchanges at Goldman Sachs" and external speaker series, "Talks at GS"
- Write and edit content to be used across the firm's digital platforms, including social media, GS.com and the firm's weekly external email newsletter, BRIEFINGS
- Develop and execute content ideas that highlight the firm's thought leadership across a broad range of topics
- Interview subject matter experts at all levels throughout the firm for insights and ideas that inform external content creation
- Edit content to ensure consistency of tone and style across GS platforms
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of three to five years related work in journalism or communications
- Strong writing and storytelling skills
- Ability to conduct in-depth research on a wide array of issues and synthesize findings cogently
- Experience conducting interviews with subject matter experts
- Experience establishing and managing processes and communications
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top