EO, Brand and Content Strategy, New York, Analyst
The Brand and Content Strategy group is responsible for managing the external facing brand of Goldman Sachs and creating content that explains our businesses, the work we do for clients, and sharing insights on key trends and themes shaping the global economy. We create content that is distributed across goldmansachs.com, social media, paid media campaigns and sponsored content hubs, among other platforms. Our team also manages the firm’s presence on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) and the GS.com website. We manage marketing for firm recruitment efforts (partnering with Human Capital Management), the philanthropic efforts of the Office of Corporate Engagement (e.g., 10,000 Women, 10,000 Small Businesses), conferences and speaker series, along with agency and outside vendor sourcing.
Role Summary: This person will create written content across the firm’s various communications channels, focused on sharing the firm’s ideas and insights on markets, industries and the global economy, the history and culture of Goldman Sachs, and our efforts to help address global environmental and social challenges through the work we do with our clients. A key component of the role will be managing the firm’s external awards and recognitions efforts and helping to develop a robust content and communications strategy around them.
- Write and edit content to be used across the firm’s digital platforms
- Develop and execute communications that reflect insights from leading thinkers around the firm
- Develop written thematic content around core themes while ensuring that the tone and style for all materials are consistent with the firm’s brand
Awards and Recognitions
- Manage the firm’s participation in US and global awards submissions and surveys, including the writing, editing and fact-checking of submissions, and ongoing analysis of participation opportunities
- Partner with several internal stakeholder groups, such as Human Capital Management and the Environmental Markets Group, on content development for award nominations and surveys, including Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”
- Represent the firm at relevant industry conferences and events
- Support the firm’s efforts to develop, distribute and amplify content related to Goldman Sachs conferences and events
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of two years related work in marketing or communications
- Strong writing skills, experience in journalism or a closely related field a plus
- Knowledge and interest in the financial markets and investment products
- High integrity, excellent judgment, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience conducting interviews with subject matter experts
- Results-oriented, self-directed with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple time-sensitive projects and function as part of a cohesive team
- Experience establishing and managing processes and communications
- Ability to efficiently conduct in-depth research on a wide array of issues
- Flexibility to work across various projects and with different stakeholders globally
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top