Engineering - RMD Tech - AS Developer - Analyst - Hong Kong
Work closely with RMD business to solve day to day business problems by leveraging Technology. Implement innovative solutions for RMD business that will help business work more efficiently - eliminate manual Excel management. Help decommission legacy Archon applications by implementing strategic firm recommended DASH applications.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
RMD Technology supports the Realty Management Division, a global business unit that provides loan, real estate and investment management services to multiple trading desks across the firm. The applications built by RMD Technology facilitate the life cycle of $24 billion assets under management across different regions and asset classes. The team is uniquely situated to interface with multiple groups in the front-, mid- and back-offices giving a well-rounded perspective to the flow of the data throughout the firm.
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developer responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of funding systems
- Direct interaction with end users of the technology solution provided* Responsible for L3 production support of global users
- A variety of technologies will be used ( standard and proprietary )
- Server side java, .Net, Database.
- Strong programming experience in more than one procedural/object oriented languages (Java, C++, Perl, Shell)
- Strong analytical and communication skill
- Self starter
- Knowledge of Unix, SQL and RDBMS (preferably Sybase)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top