Engineering - PWM Margin - Associate - Bengaluru
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
Engineers in the PWM Margin team have the responsibility for developing calculators for margin for PWM Business.
This role will allow you to:
- Engineer margin calculators for a variety of assets & entities (GSI,GSCO,GSBZ)
- Build scalable solution for Margin Calculator
- Interact with senior business leaders in developing strategic platforms
- Centralizing PWM Margin workflows using Firmwide Margin Workflow system
- Uplift of functional & technical capabilities of Margin calculators for GSI & GSCO
- Will work closely with business partners on product definition and development
- 5 to 10 years of industry experience programming in Java or equivalent
- Ability to design, plan, build, test, and implement complex components independently
- Comfort with standard SDLC tools, e.g. version control systems, diff-ing tools
- Ability to work on multiple projects independently from requirements gathering to implementation
- Enthusiastic, proactive and driven individual with high degree of attention to detail
- Experience in the financial industry (especially in asset management)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top