Engineering- PWM- Ayco Technology- Vice President - Bengaluru
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
This position is working with the Ayco Technology Group. Founded in 1971, Ayco has become one of the nation's leading providers of comprehensive financial management for institutions, not-for-profits, high net worth individuals and their families. Acquired by Goldman Sachs in 2003, this unique partnership has allowed Ayco to offer a wide range of financial services while maintaining a high level of customized service to customers and clients. As a developer on this team you will work with teams in the United States on maintaining Ayco legacy systems as well as building out new applications.
- Lead development and ongoing processing efforts associated with external data feeds;
- Complete ownership of well-defined project or operational tasks that are of moderate to high complexity;
- Develop required engineering process artifacts (for example, the Software Development Lifecycle deliverables) for review by senior technical leadership;
- Implement functionality in accordance with strategic technical objectives;
- Follow standard software development guidelines and best practices;
- Create and maintain test plans, documentation and automated testing routines for all technical changes;
- Grow technical skillset by seeking out cross-training and knowledge advancement opportunities;
- Effectively communicate technical and non-technical concepts to business and technology team stakeholders in written and verbal form.
- Bachelor's degree required; Bachelor degree with a concentration in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred;
- Understanding of intermediate level data modeling concepts;
- Advanced SQL expertise;
- Experience with .NET, Java, C#
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design concepts;
- Advanced knowledge of Source Control Management systems;
- A basic understanding of common application architecture design patterns (i.e., MVC, MVVM).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Windows, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Angular JS experience preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top