Engineering - Private Wealth Management Technology - PWM Business Analyst/Project Manager - Analyst/Associate/VP - Hong Kong
WHAT WE DO
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
WHO WE LOOK FOR
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Work closely with the Asia PWM business to support ongoing development projects. This role has a strong business analysis aspect that would also suit a current developer or technical architect looking to extend their skill set in this respect.
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client's goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Initially project management for one or more specific sub-streams
- All technical aspects of project management including defining and maintaining project plans, tracking milestones, maintaining RAID logs, providing status reports
- Leading and working collaboratively across multiple business lines and stakeholder groups both within PWM and across divisions.
- Detailed requirements analysis, including drafting requirements specifications for sign-off, documentation of current and future state processes etc.
- Working with multiple technology teams to co-ordinate requirements, design, build, test and release of functionality
- User support for PWM applications
- Extensive experience (5 years+) of the banking industry
- Strong and demonstrable Project Management experience (4 years +) within an IT environment
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle
- Experience of Business Analysis
- Ability to perform a hybrid Project Manager/Business Analyst role
- Excellent communication, relationship-building and influencing skills and the ability to work effectively with a broad group of people, including business representatives, technologists, legal and compliance
- Programming experience in a professional context
- Software and system design
- Chinese language proficiency (Mandarin)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top