Engineering - GSAM Technology - Portfolio Accounting Software Engineer - Vice President - Bengaluru
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary and responsibilities:
- Senior developer GSAM Portfolio Accounting applications
- Developer responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and project management for GSAM Portfolio Accounting Asset Arena, GSAM Apex Collateral Management and GSAM XSP Corporate Action platforms. Direct interaction with end users of the technology and application vendors Solution provided Responsible for new design, development and production support for global users A variety of technologies will be used ( standard and proprietary )
- Strong mainframe development skills with over 10 years of working knowledge and experience with COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2, VSAM.
- Strong analytical and communication skill * Self starter Experience with leading of med to large size projects
- Server side and application - Windows, Linux, Java, .Net, JSON, JEE PowerShell, Database - MS SQL, Sybase, Oracle, Linux, Distributed batch scheduling - Autosys or other, experience with MQ.
- Experience in asset/wealth management technology and middle office functions
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top