Engineering, Equities Technology, FIX Onboarding Environment Support, Associate - Bengaluru
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
Regional team strategy. Role to implement FIX Onboarding platform team.
• This is an Analyst/Associate position for FIX Onboarding environment support.
• This role focuses on the design, implementation, improvement, and use of tools for environment monitoring and maintenance.
• Communication and management of issues with clients and other stakeholders is a key aspect of this role.
- Significant exposure in at least 4 of the below four core skill-set
- Strong knowledge of UNIX as the underlying OS for our platform
- Good development background in C++ or Java
- The ability to demonstrate understanding of testing methods
- Database technology exposure in querying databases and writing sql code
- Writing scripts or programs using Pearl and Unix shell scripting
- Understanding of the FIX Protocol and of the Equities / Futures businesses;
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top