Engineering - Equities Technology - Equities Sales Tech, Software Engineer - Analyst/ Associate - Hong Kong
WHAT WE DO
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
WHO WE LOOK FOR
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
We are looking for talented engineers who have an insatiable appetite for learning, passionate about building commercial solutions innovatively and developing highly effective teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Interface directly with Sales and Business Managers of Goldman Sachs in order to develop technology solutions to help Sales with analytics and improve their client intelligence and connectivity
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Identifying problems and developing solutions with the support of senior colleagues
- Research, conceive and develop with new technologies and their application to upcoming projects
- Engage with other technology teams in providing integration solutions
- Proactively identify efficiency and design improvements to existing systems and processes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in Computing or related discipline
- Team-oriented with strong communication and collaborative skills
- An analytical approach to problem-solving
- A background in Front Office Equities or relevant industry experience
- Work experience in a global team
- Development experience with Restful APIs, Databases, Data Analytics and Visualisation
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top