Engineering - Equities - SPG Strats Client Analytics - Analyst -Hong Kong
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As an Equity Synthetic Products Strategist, you will help to grow our client franchise offerings for synthetic products such as equity swaps, in addiition to working on efficient management of the firms equity inventory and funding. You will also be involved with the development of analysis, models and tools for pricing and risk management.
Client Analytics team
- We work with sales, trading and structuring teams, with SPG and in Prime Services.
- We develop external and internal client performance metrics.
- Strong academic background in a relevant field - mathematics, statistics, engineering, or computer science, including a strong quantitative understanding of statistics and probability
- Strong programming skills in C++, Java, or equivalent language
- Ability to work as part of a global team and deliver results quickly
- Ability to solve technical problems and explain the underlying ideas to a non-technical audience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of key analytics methods (e.g. machine learning techniques)
- Practical experience in applying cutting-edge statistical techniques to large, complex datasets in order to solve business problems
- Knowledge of financial markets or financial mathematics a plus
- Understanding of Basel 3 regulations Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunity employer The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2016. All rights reserved.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top